Do you need a water softener? The answer is ‘yes’ if you have hard water or are using well water. You may be pleasantly surprised at the benefits that soft water can produce. Here are some:
1) Cleaner and shinier silverware, glassware, mirrors, tiles, cars, or any plumbing fixtures. Softer skin and clean, smooth hair.
2) Reduced soap curd makes cleaning easier and reduces housework.
3) Uses less soap and shampoo because of the rich lather softened water and soap produces.
4) Softer clothes without hard minerals trapped in the fabric. Fabrics last longer and whites stay whiter without the dingy gray caused by hard water.
6) Preserves the life of all water appliances such as coffee machines, ice makers, dishwashers, water heaters and laundry equipment.
7) Save money on monthly energy costs and damages to appliances.
Estimates are always free, as is phone consultation. We sell North Star Water Softeners, the industry leader. http://www.northstarconditioning.com/
Our prices are competitive and we’re well established in the industry. Check us out on Google Reviews or Yelp. It’s important to find a plumber Cincinnati that you can trust. We’d like to think we’re that plumber.
Of course, we also install sump pump, sump pump battery backup , water heater, including electric water heater, tankless gas water heater, furnaces, air conditioner and many more things.
We’re a small family owned and operated plumbing and HVAC company in the Cincinnati and Dayton areas. We also offer plumbing service like toilet repair, sump pump repair, electric water heater repair, and a full range of HVAC service.
So, if you’re looking for Cincinnati plumbers or Dayton plumbers we’d be honored if you’d consider us. You can count on our very best effort in meeting your need; whatever they happen to be. Thanks for reading.