You want to keep your home cozy this winter, but you don’t want to spend a fortune doing so. That’s where an energy-efficient furnace comes in. By optimizing heat production and minimizing the fuel used, an energy-efficient furnace helps you keep your space warm for less. At United Heating & Plumbing LLC, we specialize in installing energy-efficient heating systems. Serving the Cincinnati area since 1998, we’ve installed thousands of furnaces designed to help local property owners maximize their indoor comfort while minimizing both costs and energy consumption. Over the years, we’ve installed a broad range of different furnaces, from mid-efficiency units (80% AFUE) to super-efficient 98% AFUE units. We’re here to help you get the new furnace you need for long-term savings and comfort. Furnace efficiency is often measured using AFUE. This stands for annual fuel utilization efficiency. This number essentially measures how well the system generates heat, compared with the energy potential of the fuel it consumes. For example, a furnace with an AFUE of 85% means that of the energy in the fuel, 85% becomes the heat in your house and the remaining 15% is lost (up the chimney, etc.). When it comes to furnaces, a higher AFUE translates into a more efficient system. The United Heating & Plumbing LLC team can help you understand different furnace ratings and assist you in getting the right system for your home. We’ve worked with York’s 98% AFUE system (the highest efficiency furnace available in today’s market) as well as a variety of other high-efficiency furnaces, and we’re happy to discuss all the details with you to ensure your needs are matched with the right furnace. When you’re ready to upgrade to a new, efficient furnace, we’re standing by to help. Call now to get started.